Monday, November 19, 2007

Second Place But

I have my kicker, Jason Elam going tonight. I have won my weekly match up even though he has Vince Young going. I am up by thirty nine points, a difficult amount to overcome with one player.

First place in the league this week so far is the Magic with 73 while I have 69. He is done though.

If I would have started Janikowski I would have had over 90 since he put up 22 points yesterday.
Its alright though, at this point my season is paid for. This is how my team was supposed to play every week. Laurence Maroney finally scored his first TD of the year. He was supposed to get at least 1 TD per every two weeks, especially on the highest scoring team in NFL history.

I might have lost Brandon Jacobs for a while, he went down with a hamstring injury. Hopefully it is minor and he'll be back in the lineup soon.

Overall it was a very good day! I do feel that I'll take first place tonight with a few Elam field goals, if not it doesn't matter, second place money is still decent.

No comments: