Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Roethlisberger

Scored me five touchdowns last night but I fell short of winning by four points, 45-48. It was a rain soaked game though and fun to watch.

My financial plan has now taken a very good turn! Looks like I can have my mortgage paid off in about thirty six months without a part time job! I'm very excited about this and I'll fill you in when I get it done! That pays all of the utilities, gives me a nice weekly budget, and pays off the mortgage about nine years early! It was only on a fifteen year to begin with so I've been paying on it for a while and have a sizable amount of equity.

Once that if finished I have options, lots of options!

You know, most people believe that you have to have the right job first and then you'll be happy, some thing you have to have someone in your life first AND THEN you can finally be happy, or a car, or some piece of jewelry and only then can you finally be happy.

I believe this firmly, with every conscious thinking cell in my head that if you aren't happy now those things won't matter one bit. It is nice not to worry about paying what you can every month but that doesn't make you happy does it? It might for a few days until you have to pay it all again. It isn't happiness, that is relief and delay.

Once you can be happy on your own THEN I believe that things will fall into place for you. You'll find someone to share your experiences with, you'll find more job opportunities, they won't make you happy but they'll enhance your happiness at that point.

Be grateful that you can read, that you have your eyes to see this, that you have people around you who care for you, isn't happiness the real goal after all and not stuff? I'm a pretty happy guy, when my mortgage is paid off I'll be super happy! LOL!

I'll also be just as happy if I paid it off on its normal schedule though. Do you see the difference I'm talking about?

No comments: