Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weird Dreams

Tonight I had some weird dreams and now I'm up early. I really can't remember what they are about now but I know that they were bizarre. They weren't nightmares, I don't remember any feelings of anything scary or threatening.

I do remember being in another town, in a hardware store no less. It seems that it also doubled as a grocery store....and then there was the juggling elephant....

Sirius has turned on its Christmas channels! I like to turn it to these channels once they come online at work. It makes the day a bit brighter and more lighthearted. In fact one of my favorite Christmas songs of all time, Bing Crosby's Do You Hear What I Hear is playing right now on Sirius Online! This is a great time of year! Good food, good friends, good football and other sports!

I took first place last night for the week, I'm now in fifth place overall with 429 points. Between last week and this week's totals the remainder of my season is paid up! If this trend keeps up and my team can keep scoring at this rate I'll be in first in no time!

Today is my Friday at work. I'm off the rest of the week!

No comments: