Sunday, November 04, 2007

Normal Time Again!

I love this time of year, we are back on normal time and the dreaded DST has ended! I feel great now that I have gotten that extra hour of sleep back!

Today is the biggest game of the year as I've blogged about already. My fantasy team will be at full strength with Roethlisberger, Kevin Jones, Maroney, Lee Evans, Calvin Johnson, TO, Janikowski, and the Broncos D/ST. I feel I have a good shot at another win this week.

I purchased Twin Peaks the complete series yesterday. I've heard a lot about this show and over the years have caught a few minutes on TV but didn't watch it when it aired in 1990. This show burned out quickly but mustered a massive following that still lasts today, just do a search on it and you'll see many sites dedicated to the memory of the show.

I'm looking forward to seeing the entire series, it'll probably be my viewing this week. It clocks in at just 30 episodes with the pilot which I watched yesterday so with 29 left I can knock that out in just prime time viewing this week.

The pilot was quirky, enjoyable, and pure David Lynch. My visit to Twin Peaks will hopefully be a journey I'll remember for a long time!

No comments: