Monday, April 21, 2008

An Affair To Blah

Watched the Cary Grant movie An Affair To Remember yesterday. I have to be honest here and say it wasn't the best movie to me. My friend enjoyed it as it went along but not at the start so I wasn't alone in my opinion. The weak spot was Deborah Kerr. Grant has had much better costars than her.

She just wasn't very likable. He was Cary Grant though and carried the movie to me. He is amazing in nearly everything he was in even though the movies might not have matched him. Comedy was what he was best at though and he knew his strong point and stuck to it most of the time.

I'd say watch it if you are in the mood for a romance, don't if you aren't.

Here is another fascinating thing though! For those of you who are long time readers and recall my Bacon, Sex, and the Internet post someone else shares my love of bacon! How cool of an idea is that?!?!?!

No comments: