Monday, April 07, 2008

Dustin Diamond Is Back

And more of a douche than ever before in this season's Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp!
He is also really the only reason to watch. Just to see what kind of meltdown he is going to have, how many times he is going to call his lawyer, or who he is going to threaten to gut like he did yesterday.

A drunk Screech sat on the side of a pool table and threatened Brian Dunkleman, claiming he had the technique to gut him in his sleep.

Screech is just a pathetic loser of a person. If he was going to be this kind of headache then why did he agree to be on the show? Eh, who cares, I'm just watching to see when his own teammates or Harvey is going to have enough and pound him into the dirt first.

I made a prediction last season that he would have his own trashy VH1 show but that hasn't happened yet but he is back on this show. Will he sleeze his way into his own reality show? If the producers want interesting then yes, if they want Screech to be the most hated person in the reality world then yes, I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

I'd expose this punk to every humiliating thing I could.

So with all of that said, I'm looking forward to the next episode where it appears that Erin Moran has a meltdown!

Man I love this stuff......!!!

No comments: