Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Time

I am going in at one today and having lithotripsy at three today, likely for the last time! Especially if they tell me what I need to adjust in my diet to keep these things from coming back.

With the water I've been drinking if I can take something away that will keep me from developing these things I'll be ecstatic! This stuff is becoming very easy now but I'd rather not go through it anymore after today.

I watched Invasion of Astro Monster also known as Godzilla vs. Monster Zero. When the people on Planet X have to live underground because of King Ghidra they offer to borrow Godzilla and Rodan to rid their planet of Ghidra. What the Earth doesn't know is that they have designs on invading Earth with their newly controlled monsters!

Alright in case you haven't noticed I've been on a Godzilla kick lately! I watched these as a child when I could, they were hard to find without cable or satellite. So you really had to watch them when you had that chance as it might be six months or longer before you could see another one.

I think Godzilla vs. The Thing (Mothra) will be on tap for today! One of the better movies in the entire series! Sometimes I could do with less story and more Godzilla fighting but for the most part they are entertaining and just plain fun! For those of you out there who read on a regular basis I'd purchase the Godzilla Collection from Classic Media. This is a great set and they have the original Japanese versions which tend to have a bit more story in them and the dubbed American versions which have less story and more model pounding action!

So if you love Godzilla as many of us do, give yourself a treat and find this set! You'll love it!

No comments: