Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Good Day!

Yesterday was pretty nice. It started out kind of cool/cold but warmed up to a wonderful sunny day! Work was work, nothing much there.

I cooked some supper upon getting home and texted Wendy to come over and eat with me. She showed up around six thirty and we watched the NBA playoffs and a movie before she headed home.

It was nice to have company as I was really getting used to being around a lot of people during the last show every evening. Now it is kind of....quiet? Even though my evenings (and work days) are now filled with email and IM'ing my Edmond friend it is nice to have talking from time to time as well.

Anyway it was nice to have company last night. I slept really well and looking forward to today to see what kind of mischief my Edmond friend gets into!!!! Shes funny!

No comments: