Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Close Call

After the grueling rehearsal schedule so far this week the alarm surprised me. I was thinking why in the world I set it on a Friday night since today was Saturday morning as it was blaring above my head in my sleepy daze.

I almost clicked it off and went back to sleep. That would have sucked! I would have burned more leave time than I wanted to since I'm trying to build it back up now to previous levels. I am going to have to shut impulse leave taking down for a while.

Anyway I remembered pretty quickly it was only Wednesday and I have to go to work today and be at the theatre at sixish. The show starts tonight at seven thirty. Tonight is the final dress rehearsal. We'll have an audience of family and friends of the crew. It is how we start to get the cast used to being in front of an audience.

Tomorrow night is the first real performance. Producer's night. It starts at eight and we will likely not get out of the theatre until eleven or after. I am looking forward to next week's schedule!

No comments: