Saturday, April 12, 2008

Great Show!!!!

Last night was easily the best show we have had so far!
The crowd was great! The actors were really on! The effects worked in every way!

At the cast party we were talking about how after last night's show the actors weren't ready to say goodbye to their characters yet. They want to be able to play their characters again and now the show will be closing after tonight. They felt they were really hitting their stride now.

I pointed out that now would be the actual normal time when we would be starting a two week run instead of closing a two week run. The normal rehearsal time is six weeks on a show and we only had four from start to finish on this show.

It will be sad for me as well as this will likely be my last show for quite a while. I have really enjoyed this show a lot and I'd like it there to be a couple of more shows.

I know I know, I can say that NOW after I have had nearly a week off from the show but I'd still like there to be another weekend of shows.
Nope, not ready to say goodbye to this show either. It has been really special.

No comments: