Friday, April 04, 2008

First Performance Down

Four more to go.

Curtain time last night was a very late eight thirty. It was after eleven thirty before I got home finally. We didn't reset the entire stage yet but we did most of it to prepare for tonight's show which opens at a much more reasonable eight o'clock.

I'm exhausted, this week has been a killer for me. Next week there is only one pickup rehearsal which goes very fast and then two final shows. We only show up once and get a break after the past month of every evening.

I know I'm going to miss this show and doing this in the evenings but right now I don't feel like I will. It'll be a while before there will be another show I help with as well. I don't really know anyone who is putting on a show that I'd help with. I know Catina isn't directing next season either so it could be a long time before this happens again.

Bob has approached me about doing a film project which I'd be extremely happy with. That's the passion, theatre is a diversion but a fun diversion. I am enjoying this quite a bit and this show is really good!

No comments: