Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Operation: Spring Cleaning

In honor of a visiting friend I've undertaken the rather gigantic task of cleaning up my bachelor style living accommodations and putting everything in a more neatly order.

Those of you who are used to seeing my place as the haphazard place it was will be shocked the next time you visit. I've started in the living room. Next I'll move into the dining room and dismantle the Drinkbusters set. Yes it still stands sans the greenscreen background.

I believe the Drinkbusters might be over with for good but you never know when everyone wants to get back together and ride again. Never say never.

The problem I'm running into is that I have a massive amount of stuff which has either sentimental value or monetary value and limited places to place it. I could use a four thousand square foot home with lots of shelving and closets!

Yep that is what I could use for sure! Anyway I started Sunday and picked it up again last night. I'm nearly finished with the living room now and soon the dining room, bathroom, and kitchen will be next!

No comments: