Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tired Already

I didn't get to go home after work yesterday. We had more to do on the set after the floor was painted Sunday so that took some time. I stopped by the pub after work and got a very quick bite to eat and then went to the theatre to get things arranged.

The rehearsal let out at eleven. On the positive side I slept well all night, no noisy storms came through, no tossing and turning, I slept. If I can sleep like that the rest of the week I might be ok except on Thursday's performance. It starts at eight thirty, a full half hour later than then other shows.

I also reserved the room for our high school reunion which is now set for July twelveth. I've had a nice response so far from everyone and believe that this will have more people attending than the last reunion!

No comments: