Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Operation: Spring Cleaning Day 3

Last night I cleaned the Drinkbusters set out of the dining room. Kind of a sad moment too. That was a fun project!

Anyway the dining room is now freshly mopped and vacant. The bathroom was attended to but I have a little bit more to do in there and then the kitchen is next. That'll be a chore. It isn't that it is a wreck, it is just cluttered! Tomorrow is trash day so I'd like to have everything sitting on the curb tomorrow morning if possible and not leave anything for next week.

It has been slow at work. Boring. I don't have a lot to blog about because I'm not up to a whole lot right now. The fanfilm project will start to gear up in May, the theatre doesn't need my assistance right now, and work is work.

After the busy start to the year it is nice to have a little slack time though!!
I should be thankful that I'm not as busy as I was, be happy I have some resting time.

No comments: