Saturday, April 02, 2011

Fifteen Hour Day

After regular work yesterday Beersnob and I met Witchy and her daughter (who did a very good job and liked the idea of being on TV) at the park to shoot footage for the commercial. We shot for roughly forty five minutes and then we edited two versions to present to the client today.

I'm confident that she'll want changes and that gives me time to make them and re-shoot if we absolutely have to. I don't think we will though. I think she'll just want changes in the editing or the message, more than likely somethings added to it.

We finished editing just after ten last night. That means Beersnob and I worked roughly six hours after work ended to produce two commercials, including shooting time.

Beersnob will arrange a meeting today with the client and we'll get this project put to bed!

In other news I have been approved for a mortgage loan, the idiots approved me for two hundred and forty five thousand. I told them I needed less than half of that but my credit score and low debt skyrocketed my loan amount. Now the burst housing bubble makes sense! I have no doubt that a lot of people took them up on the maximum loan amount and bought the most expensive house possible while I'm happy with a bathroom all to myself so the women can share their bathroom.

Good grief, my jaw hit the floor when they told me what I could get. I told them I couldn't afford a $1,790 a month house payment and that a thousand was really pushing the limit. They said we could look for what we wanted and that was the maximum they would give me. So The Date is now in search of a house while we work on saving up the down payment.

No comments: