Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Far So Good

With appointments today, tomorrow, and early next week I believe things are going to be ok thus far. Thing 1 will recover and is a long way down that path already. It's looking good, thank you for all of the prayers!

I'm looking forward to a good day, it's going to be a great day actually. I don't know why but it is. We haven't had this rough of a time since the literal two worst weeks of my life in 2009 when I was on strike. I pay attention to the good and not just the bad, I count my blessings. This isn't as bad as those two weeks but a lot of things have gone wrong at the same time. They are over with now and a good streak is beginning and it starts today.

Friday is payday. It's going to be a nice day out today. For now that's enough. It's a start and it's enough. I've heard good comments about the commercial on TV that's playing! I was happy to have Witchy's daughter make her TV debut with the company! That's a memory that will last a long time for her!

No comments: