Monday, April 25, 2011

Nice Eastery Weekend

It was drizzly all weekend long lending some much needed moisture to the bone dry ground. Fixed an incredible stir fry of chop suey on Saturday that fed six people, attempted to make egg rolls but no one sells egg roll wrappers in town. I was left to make my own egg roll dough and they didn't turn out so well. The dough needed to be flatter but all I had was self rising dough which was likely the problem.

They were very poofy.

The filling is very easy to make though and I've got some left over for when I'm able to get real egg roll wrappers.

Sunday was Easter ham day and made another meal that fed six people. Well The Date and The Things did most of the work on that one, I just cooked the ham. We were very sluggish after eating so much as you could imagine.

Closed the evening out with Game of Thrones and some quiet reading time:)

No comments: