Sunday, April 10, 2011

Productive Saturday

I bought and planted grass seeds (something I NEVER thought I'd EVER do) ordered a window to replace a window upstairs, washed dishes, and folded clothes. The latter two I'm used to as I did that when I was a bachelor as well.

The Date had to work all day long and then went to the Theatre for a special poetry show featuring the work of Emily Dickinson so Thing 2 and I were on our own. Thing 1 was with one of her girlfriends all day. So we made popcorn and watched The Exorcist 3.

I played one fantasy baseball league yesterday and beat the top player going right now 47-43. Kaiseroll13 is so good he likely makes a living at daily fantasy sports. He rakes in like thousands per month. I'd love to hang out with the guy and chat about how he does it as I'm merely an amateur.

I've got the water going now on the lawn. It's supposed to be watered every day now. Sigh...I'm growing a yard.

No comments: