Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Anti- Mr. Hyde

Our new supervisor is a gem of a guy.

He rarely comes around, asks what we have going on, and leaves us alone.

He knows every process, knows the routing of our parts, knows the people and gets along with everyone.

He is someone I respect and who I would go above and beyond for. Our jobs have become easier since Mr Hyde has gone to another position and he has started to wreak havoc there!

So if you have read my posts for any length of time you know how I complain about my job, well now I am also going to say something nice about one of the good guys who is now our supervisor just so you shall know that I can say something positive about my place of work as well.

Our new supervisor is sharp, nice, and talkative.
He isn't hyper, pushy, arrogant, or stupid.
He isn't someone who nearly provokes me to do violence unto his body.

He is one of the good guys and he has made our job better by actually leaving the people who do their jobs to do their jobs.

No comments: