Sunday, June 04, 2006

Best Record In The USBL And Stuff!!!!

The Storm now own the best record in the USBL after last nights win over the Cagerz!

It was a good game for about three quarters and then we cracked the game open and it turned into an easy victory!

It is now Sunday morning and my cats woke me up. Crying for food at my bedroom door does that.
They wake me up and then they sleep most of the day. I can't even sleep in until 7....sheesh....

Now in Soprano's News, No Spoilers so you can keep reading.

Anyway I believe the Soprano's ends tonight. Now that the gay mobster storyline is over with maybe the show will pick back up? I doubt it. There have been maybe four good shows out of this season, the rest weren't up to snuff. This show is just over with.

Yeah there is a part 2 of this season in January but is it going to help? We won't know until it happens. I am not holding my breath.

Deadwood season 3 starts next week I believe! Now that show is still one of the best on TV!!!!
Never seen it? Well Deadwood really isn't for the faint of heart. It is profane, graphic, and bloody. Was it what the real old west was like?

Who knows. Maybe so, maybe not but the show is good!

What are the other best shows on TV? Wow, what a question. Anyone who knows me knows that I can't name a favorite movie. There are too many that are great to name just one as my favorite.

TV shows are like that for me as well. So best TV shows on the air now?

Let's see, The Shield, Veronica Mars, Deadwood, Lost, My Name Is Earl, Rescue Me, Desperate Housewives, 24, and some of the Adult Swim shows. That about sums it up for fictional shows. No, the Soprano's just don't make the list anymore.

However we live in the age of cable TV so there is more!!!!

Surreal Life, MYTHBUSTERS (especially with Kari Byron, hope she never does Playboy, it'd just ruin it for me) Ghost Hunters, and a lot of the History Channel's documentaries. Love 'em!
I'm sure I am forgetting a couple of shows but if I remember one or two I'll post them.

No comments: