Monday, June 26, 2006

Filmmaking Meeting Tonight

Chris laid out exactly what he plans on doing with the next feature that is in the works.

With the auditions coming up on July 15th, they are really nearly around the corner!

It is a very exciting time for me. There are a lot of projects on the horizon and the possibility of one more from one of the actors I have worked with before. He plans on directing his own project and has requested help in a round about way.

The more I have thought about this I would be excited to do it and help him out. He plans on doing all of the actual ground work and just needs the camera and operator.

That should keep me free to work with the other two projects as well, depending on his shooting schedule. It is a four page script so I don't believe it would take that much to actually shoot.

I am excited my friends!

No comments: