Sunday, June 11, 2006

Uploading Problems?

Well I thought I had uploaded the Hard Drive Cafe successfully but I never got a confirmation screen saying it was finished even though the uploading bar was full.

I dug a little deeper and a lot of people were complaining about the same thing. I am thinking it is a 99% chance that it is there but just in case I have uploaded it about twenty more times. In each case I received an error that says their disk space wasn't enough.

I know it isn't my disk space, I have nearly two hundred gigs free and it was only a six meg file.

We get to move into our hanger now!

My brother informed me that yesterday he had everything moved out with the exception of a stove and something else that I can't recall at the moment. Today we have to get a lock and get it out there on the hanger.

I should stop calling it a hanger, it is now a studio and a step into our future!

No comments: