Thursday, June 29, 2006

Britney Spears: America's New Tabloid Whore

Is there anything this former star won't do to get into a publication?

After no one was interested in buying her babies pics for her asking price she settled on selling them for, I believe, a paltry five thousand dollars?!?!

That doesn't even cover K Fed's weekly pot bill.

There has been so much media attention paid to her falling star status that one has to wonder exactly how much one can take. If she should ever not be pregnant again in the next few years and put out another album odds are it will tank.

I swear I thought she was hot at one time but now she is just picking up one road kill for supper away from being that anonymous hillbilly in the trailer park no one likes.

Britney, you star has been so tarnished that I think I'm starting to feel sorry for you. In the same way I feel for Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, Gary Coleman or Philip Michael Thomas.

I mean who wouldn't want to have a movie project with those four in it?!?!?!

No comments: