Friday, June 16, 2006

Back Online!!!!

The past day or so I was offline with my main high end PC.

I decided to test my RAM because it appeared that one stick might be bad due to funky behavior on the PC's part, turns out that I installed a program that didn't play well with XPx64.

I wound up reformatting. That is when I had problems configuring my SATARaid array. I have no experience with setting those up so I read about it and it still is not 100% but it is close!

I am in the process of putting back all of my settings and a few drivers that are essential to daily usage.

There is one Storm game tonight and the last one is tomorrow. Well except for the post season tournament which is next weekend I believe.

Next week I plan on building a green screen floor on pallets and plywood. That will give us some more room for filming since we will be able to shoot from further away. We would be able to key out the floor then instead of just the actual green screen. That allows for crane shots which are also in the works!!!!

Yeah a real professional studio my friends!!!! I wasn't kidding!!!!

No comments: