Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Hard Drive Cafe Is Finished!!!!

I got up at a little after 6 a.m. this morning but I confess that I wanted to sleep longer.

My cats had different plans though and felt hungry then.

Anyway after my normal morning ritual I broke out the camera and plugged it into my PC for my very first editing project that didn't involve the training DVDs!

I finished it up just a little after 11 a.m.

It went very smooth and I feel I got the best out of the footage I shot!!!!
I do wish I had given the actors a little bit better material to match their performances after seeing it a few times this morning but for something that was shot in about an hour with less than three days of prep time, I am happy with it!

I have uploaded it to the contest but there wasn't any kind of confirmation at the end but I am sure it is there!

I have also uploaded it to You Tube, you can see it here

The Storm OWN the USBL now. We knocked off the Kansas Cagerz last night in a back and forth game. We were up by 9, down by 11, and wound up winning and it wasn't close!!!!

No comments: