Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Left At Halftime

Last night at the Storm game I left at halftime. I developed a headache about midway through warmups and it just didn't want to go away.

Kind of a bad night for me. I just came home about 8:30 took two Excedrin and headed off to bed.

Wow, the excitement of it all.

I feel great this morning though! Dodge City is tonight which means another game with Sun Ming Ming.

It is raining a little bit outside right now, I just checked the radar and it might rain for most of this morning. Fine by me, it cools things off and it feels pretty nice out.

I can't believe today is June. Sheesh.
When I was a kid it took forever for a day to be over with and for a month to end. Now it flies by. I am more positive now than ever that as you age time accelerates. I was told when I was a teen that I would wake up one day and be 30.

I really understand that now.

No comments: