Monday, May 12, 2008

Brainstorming An Idea

Yesterday my friend Chris told me he really didn't think he wanted to do anything related to film, acting, or writing anymore. I asked him what he thought he wanted to do. He said he really didn't know but he enjoys helping people.

So we kicked around a couple of ideas and after some in depth research last night I found that there wasn't nothing really like what we had discussed. I sent him the links documenting my research in detail and that it would be fairly easily to build what we had talked about.

He has some site building experience while I do not but what I found seemed to be pretty turnkey and at a reasonable price. There is even a place that specializes in hosting this particular type of site and this software. So now it is just a matter of fleshing out our ideas a little bit more and implementing them.

I really don't plan on taking a very active role in this but I do plan on helping Chris achieve this as I do believe it is a noble thing and might be a lot of fun to tinker with on my end as well.

All in all it is win win as it might be a nice diversion.

No comments: