Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Supper At La Salsa

My friend Wendy had problems yesterday at work and had a meltdown. So I offered to go to La Salsa for supper to make her feel better, which of course it did!

La Salsa is a magical Mexican restaurant! Their food is divine! Anyway yes it helped her to get out and chat some about the stuff that was bothering her and of course the food was amazing!

This weekend there is a group of us that are going to go see the new Indiana Jones, yes there are mixed reviews but come on! This IS Indiana Jones! How could you not like that???? Even if this is a bad movie, which I'm sure it isn't, it is still better than 90% of the dreck that is put out today and passed off as entertainment.

I'm positive it will be fun and entertaining and I'm very much looking forward to seeing it over this holiday weekend!

No comments: