Saturday, May 24, 2008

Exhale

Yesterday was a marathon of boredom at work, but you know something? It is over with and today is the start of a great weekend!

There were more storms last night and yes my weather radio went off again. I didn't get up this time and after a couple of minutes it quit. It rained quite a bit last night and today feels really nice out!

Tonight is Indiana Jones, tomorrow is the Coca Cola 600, a marathon race I try to watch every year, the NBA playoffs are going on, my weekend is packed! I haven't been taking off of work to build my leave back up after my medical time off. I would like to get it up to over 100 hours again, that is a comfortable amount for me. I'm only about twenty hours away so I've done pretty good since it was in the fifties after all that time off!

No comments: