Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Inspired Brainstorming

Yesterday Chris and I were able to place a name with the project and are fleshing out the purpose and mission. This has been a happy diversion lately and I'm enjoying it quite a bit however I also have supper plans tonight!

This is exciting! I'm really looking forward to this evening but even though I am the project is the thing I'm thinking about more and more. There are some flaws I can't solve yet but I am sure that the solution will present itself very soon! We have not set a launch date as of yet as it is too early but I do believe that within just a few short weeks it will be ready. It is coming together very fast.

I wrote a portion of the rules yesterday in order to start to frame them and sent it to Chris to revise and add his own touches to. The very cool thing about this project is that it is nearly turnkey and very reasonable dollar wise to finish and have running.

No comments: