Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Fine Day

Yesterday was darn fine. It was just one of those rare days when things went well and everything was enjoyable.

First I went to the tech shoot to iron out any difficulties that we might encounter. We shot footage for about two hours. The actors got a lot of benefit from rehearsing so much. They have their lines down now and know pretty much what is expected from them when we shoot for real. Beersnob will be transferring the footage to Canada to the effects guy.

After we wrapped up the shoot, John and I went up to Hastings, got some coffee and just chatted. It really felt good to just talk for a while about nothing and everything. We talked for quite a while and it was just a lot of fun!

Then I came home and fixed some supper. I was really pretty tired. More than I had realized I guess. It was a busy day and it took some time to set up all of the equipment, shoot, and tear it down again. So I was flipping channels and came across the NASCAR All Star race, that is a fun event to watch so I watched it and that was kind of the topper of a great day.

It was really enjoyable all the way around!

No comments: