Monday, May 12, 2008

Short Weekend

After working nine and a half hours Saturday yesterday was very short. I called my mother early in the morning to wish her a happy mother's day then went and got some breakfast.

I had a lot to do yesterday that I usually do in two days on the weekend so I put off the grocery shopping. Laundry was the important part, I can get food anytime. That is easy.

Wow, I can't believe it is Monday already again. Its alright though, the paycheck in two weeks will be pretty healthy with the overtime amount I have let alone if I get anymore this week. I don't know how long the overtime will last but I'm sure that I won't have to work next weekend!

In film news Beersnob picked up my green screen and rack to shoot some of the first footage in the fanfilm on Saturday. It is actually starting to move now and get done. This is good! I'll have another project to throw myself into shortly!

No comments: