Friday, May 23, 2008

Wooohoooo! Payday!!!!

Plus a three day weekend on top of that! What a marvelous idea!
We now have a sizable group that will be going to see Indiana Jones tomorrow night!
It will be so much fun!

A while back I purchased a weather radio that goes off when there is severe weather in the area. In theory this was a good idea since the weather around here changes quite a bit. In reality this is how it worked.
I go to bed, at 12:45 the weather alarm goes off and won't shut up until I get up and turn it off in the living room.
I go back to bed.
At 2:00 it goes off again with further warnings that won't shut up until I get up and turn it off again.
I go back to bed.
At 4:00 it goes off again with even yet further warnings of doom and gloom and won't shut up until I get up and turn it off.
I go back to bed again.
AT 5:30 it goes off for the last time with more imminent threats of tornadoes and heavy rain.
I go back to be for the remaining half hour of fit filled sleep praying that it doesn't go off a fifth time.

I'm going to have to rethink this weather radio.....

No comments: