Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brilliant!!!!

Ok so I'm going through the supermarket yesterday right? Going over the meat counter and I see Johnsonville Bratwurst patties! Flat bratwurst!!!! Really?!?!?!

I love me some bratwurst! I usually boil in beer and garlic first and then grill. Now having the same meat in a convenient patty is just insanely smart!!!! I picked up a package and some charcoal and went home!

Have to say these were pretty good! I grilled two of them, no boiling, just grilling. Fixed them just like a burger. There was quite a bit more grease so I did grill them a little extra and let them rest a bit to drain.

I enjoyed eating them with some potato salad though! Tasty! I will be grilling more of these this coming grilling season.

Had coffee with a friend later that day. Got Things 1 and 2 before a big thunderstorm hit. That was pretty cool. It really poured! Watched the NASCAR race. Still in second place. The first place team picked the same drivers I did! AARRGGHHH! I couldn't gain on his team!

I will though, I will!

No comments: