Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy Week!!!!

This week has been one of the busiest in recent memory at work. Since the last round of layoffs this is really the first time we have been getting behind.

Think of it like McDonalds, if there were a grill, a person manning the grill, and a person assembling the Big Mac.

Well here is what my work place did to us. They still have the one person assembling the Big Mac but they added three grills and three people cooking three times the food but expect the poor guy assembling the Big Mac to keep up.

Anyway that's work. I trade eight hours of my time to them in exchange for a good living outside of work. I turn off my emotions, turn off my brain because thinking isn't allowed, and just do what I can do.

I'm grateful for my job. I know it is hard to find a job like I have that pays as well as mine does, let alone the tremendous benefits I earn. Just wish they would hire some of the laid off people back so the job would go smoother sometimes.

No comments: