Saturday, April 18, 2009

Packing Day

Thing 1 and Thing 2 will have several boxes at their house today for packing. I've got my brother's saw and plan on cutting up the couch this morning.

Went to watch three of my circle compete in a rib eating contest last night. Skate had the best chance of winning and came in second according to the judges however I believe that Skate won the contest. He practically cleaned off all of the meat on the bones. The winner didn't. He was taking about three bites off of each rib and throwing them down.

One judge even said Skate has cleaner bones. They both ate four boxes of ribs over two three minute rounds! Four boxes!!!! My bud Skate can eat! Jdub and Chianti's Beau were likely four and five respectively as the other competitors were really also rans and really didn't have much chance against the mighty eating power of Skate, Jdub, and Chianti's Beau.

Anyway it was a lot of fun! Love my friends! They are really great!

No comments: