Monday, April 13, 2009

Taya

For those Rock of Love Bus 3 viewers it was not a shocking night for me. The Date was adamantly behind Mindy in the finale. Meanwhile I was on Mindy's side but saw that the preview had some editing that tipped me off that Taya was this year's Rock of Love.

Nothing specific but it played up that Taya wasn't the choice, dead ringer for me. She was one of the lightning rods that really polarized viewers this season. I'm almost positive that there will be a next season since he didn't immediately propose there on the spot.

The ratings are big for this show. Everyone loves to see the antics and as you long time readers know it is one of my guilty pleasures.

There is good news though. Rock of Love castoff Daisy will get her shot at twenty psycho horndogs in a couple of weeks. She isn't looking for a husband but just a boyfriend. She is the white trash version of Flavor of Love castoff New York, a show I just could not watch.

I Love New York, I tried to watch it, I really did. I felt like I had to scrub myself with Comet and acetone after the credits rolled. Guess I have my VH1 limits...

I'd LOVE to see everyone's favorite reality villain Dustin Diamond have one of these shows! D'Man of Love in all of his high maintenance, bi-polar psychosis trying to find love with twenty issue laden women of questionable standards and morals.

Man sometimes I hate myself that I want to see this trainwreck programming....

No comments: