Sunday, April 12, 2009

Triscuits And Easy Cheese

Talk about a little slice of junk food heaven. I've been trying different combinations of Triscuits and Easy Cheese lately.

I really like the sharp cheddar right now. I can't find the roasted garlic cheddar flavor yet but I'd like to try that on the roasted garlic Triscuits. They are sneaky because of the Triscuits seem vaguely healthy but I can't have much of that in my diet so the spray cheese really helps add that extra layer of flavor.

The textures of the Triscuits along with the smoothness of the cheese is truly a marvel to behold, setting loose a chain reaction of flavor goodness. Right now I'm munching on the Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuits and the Sharp Cheddar Easy Cheese.

I really like the Roasted Garlic Triscuits but didn't want to limit myself to just those. Be careful! These are sneaky good and before you know it your whole box will be gone!

No comments: