Friday, April 17, 2009

Hooorrraayyyy!!!!

It's Friday!!!!
Last night was spent finishing up preparations for The Date and daughters to start their move in. Talk about cleaning! I've never been good at housekeeping....or attempted it much. Heard it was dangerous to your health so why take a chance?

However the daughters rock when it comes to cleaning! Point them in a direction and off they go! It's incredible! I'll have to come up with a nick name. The Date said they were like Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat. That might work.

I do have to cut up and remove a couch that was upstairs when I bought this house. It is a couch bed and very heavy so I'm removing the bed frame part first, which I've done some of. Then I'm going to cut the couch with a saw which my brother is dropping by my house today. So the formula is Couch-bedframe-couchframe+saw=an easily removed couch.

So that will be tomorrow's project. Tonight if it isn't raining much, I'll be headed down town for the Bar-B-Que contest. Some of my friends will likely be in the rib eating contest! That'll be a hoot!

No comments: