Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All Fixed

The glass service guy finished all three vehicles yesterday. How's that for service? We paid the man and now we're driving with glass instead of plastic!

I've felt better since it was finished too, I'm not as depressed as I've been the past couple of days. Usually I handle adversity very well but a lot of things came together at the same time and it got to me, not as bad as everything in the Summer of 2009 though when we were on strike. That was the worst I've felt in my entire life but again not one single event, several events ganged up at the same time.

However I'd like to point out that even those events pale in comparison to the events that have gone on around the world in earthquake ravaged zones like Haiti and Japan. They truly have had it very very rough in life altering situations and struggle to stay alive daily.

Being vandalized is something I'd go through every week if it meant we didn't have it as rough as Japan has it right now or as destitute as Haiti is.

Once in a while all things work out like you want them too. They all work for the best regardless it's just that we can't see how it does work in the larger scheme of things. I've got faith in that.

No comments: