Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Deadlines

I'm fast approaching a deadline for a commercial right now. I've got footage to use and plenty of stills but we need to get some other footage shot to make it right. I've got maybe a quarter of it edited right now.

This is a complex job, the customer wants a lot put into thirty seconds and right now I'm feeling behind the eight ball. I have edited a bit the past two evenings and tonight is the night I'll get most of it finished. All that will be left after tonight is adding the additional footage and sound.

This is the one job I had last year that really gave me heartburn. It's the same this year, a pressure packed job for a hard to please client. This year she's under doctor's orders to take it easier and delegate more but nonetheless the pressure is there.

I'll feel very relieved when this job is completed.

No comments: