Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy Day

It really was. Overtime went well but it was cold, very windy, and drizzled the whole time. I got windburned and wished the whole time I had a hoodie with me. We walked four static display aircraft over three miles to where they will be mounted and resting for the next fifty years.

The pace was slow and as I said the weather was bad. It's finished though and I earned enough to pay for my slightly adjusted down water bill. That's a big relief too. After that I went to the theatre in between children's theatre shows and hung out with a few of the cast for a bit.

Thing 2 was busy making snack packs for the kiddies to hand out for the afternoon show. She loves it, I can't keep her away from the theatre. She's come a long ways since I first met her, very shy. She froze up during her first audition ever. Now she'll try out for lead roles over and over again!

Thing 1 was at a church retreat Friday and until late last night. She got home after midnight safe and sound! I'm glad she's taken an interest in a church:)

No comments: