Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday!

Yeppers, it's Friday:) Yesterday I did sign the papers and now we await a court date to remove the word "step" from my title as dad. It's a good thing:)

I was by myself in the shop yesterday and it was very busy. I was moving as fast as anyone could with the amount of work I had to get done. However I did and the day went fast.

After that I got supper for The Date and Thing 2, I was in a rush and wasn't able to cook anything because I had a coffee meeting with Filmmaker Friend Chris. We chatted for nearly two hours about things.

The Date got enrolled into summer college. It was originally planned out that she'd have this summer off but it didn't work that way after all. She's required to have another couple of classes now. One she'll go to at 7:30 AM so she'll be getting out of bed the same time I do. But thankfully that class lasts only four weeks.

She was a bit down about the new requirements but I reminded her that college is tough. It's a hard road to travel but at the end of that road is a better life for us. The tough is temporary right now and yeah, it'll seem like a long time. Two more years plus another one or two for a masters. It'll be a long road for sure but she'll be proud, happy, and in a much better position to do what she wants to do by the time she's graduated:)

That's why I love her, that's why I'm proud of her, and her dedication to not taking the easy road is one of the reasons I married her:)

No comments: