Monday, March 21, 2011

Errand Day

Today I have to run many errands including getting money against the Tahoe so I can get the glass replaced from this past weekend's events. I contacted my supervisor at work and asked him if it was alright to be off to get this matter settled and he said take off what I needed. The loan officer has a note that I'll be in this morning so everything should go well and fast.

After that I've got a couple of errands to clear up including talking to the city about my high water bill. Other than that it should be a good day to get glass estimates and find out exactly if the equity in the Tahoe will cover the cost of four pieces of glass.

I'm hopeful that it will, if not I'll have to make other arrangements to get things repaired. I hope and pray for a good and productive day!

No comments: