Friday, March 18, 2011

Fun Evening

Until after ten it was filled with laying on the couch and reading A Game of Thrones on my Kindle. After ten it was to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with T, Chianti, and Chianti's Beau watching March Madness at The Blue Note.

Fun and Irish whiskey was had by me, everyone else had various drinks. After arriving home at half past midnight I realize this morning I'm too old for mid-week gallivanting after it's my bedtime.

Yeah, I'll be hitting the stronger coffee this morning at the quick shop this morning. Wow, I'm sleepy. At least The Date gets to sleep in some and got to fully enjoy her evening:) I got to fully enjoy it too but I just knew that six was going to be very early and come very fast this morning.

Regardless I'm up, I'm around, and now I'm headed off for work. I'll be napping when I get home. That's a fact:)

No comments: