Tuesday, September 26, 2006

1-3....Sigh....

Yes my friends another dismal week of fantasy football is in the books.
I went 1-3 and I'm starting to wonder if I even know football anymore.

Tiki Barber still has not seen a return to last year's form when he was a fantasy powerhouse.
Bulger and Holt have connected two times in three weeks which is nice but still need production from the supporting cast.

My D, Cincinnati, has been strong and been a fantasy dynamo but if you are depending on your D for points every week you are in trouble....which I am anyway.

My kicker....well he is a kicker.

Randy Moss....well he is a different story, you can sum up Moss this year by saying, "The Oakland Raiders are now on the clock."

Laurence Maroney has been strong but he is getting yardage and not TDs same as Tiki.

I know this team has potential to be a force, they are just too talented but alas they are also 0-3. I am starting to feel like I drafted a USA basketball team and they are in international play. Talented individuals but this is one group that can't win.

I was nipped in one Yahoo league after leading into Monday night and dominated the other Yahoo league with a large victory margin. I'm not completely incompetent in fantasy play but I feel like it.

No comments: