Thursday, September 21, 2006

From Rainy To Windy

The winds are gusting at about fifty miles per hour. There is a ton of dust in the air and my sinuses are killing me.

I picked up some alka seltzer at Walgreen's at lunch to try to dry up my sinuses. I am sure it isn't a cold now and just the junk in the air that is stopping me up. It is almost the weekend again and to tell you the truth, I need it.

Well duh....who doesn't need a weekend right? I mean even if a weekend is bad it is still pretty good right? There wasn't much going on at work today and I had practically finished everything that needed to be done by 8:30. So at lunch I also picked up a Sudoku book. That is a pretty fascinating way to pass the time.

Yeah I know I should be writing and I have been doing some of that as well. Sudoku is a puzzle in which you have to put the numbers 1-9 in nine 3x3 squares. They just can't repeat and most of the numbers are missing.

It is a good way to pass the time and give your brain a workout. Try it once. You might like it.

No comments: