Thursday, September 07, 2006

Today Was A Great Day!!!!

First of all the main thing.
THE NFL STARTS TONIGHT!!!!
Anyone who knows me knows that one of the few pleasures I get out of life is the NFL and fantasy football:)

Pittsburgh and Miami square off tonight to kick off the '06 season! Yeah Big Ben is recovering from surgery but he will be back in full form in a couple of weeks. Culpepper though will be showcased and the whole world will see if he really has recovered from the devastating knee injury he suffered last season. Should be a great game with Miami overcoming Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh. I could be wrong but I think Miami is just better this year.

The second great thing is this! As anyone who reads my blog knows I was very hurt after Winners closed its doors. Winners was a sports bar where my co-workers and myself came after work to unwind and have a few drinks.

Well today we discovered the Trey of Hearts!!!! It is on my way home so it is convenient, the owners, Andrew and Gerry are extremely nice and welcomed me and a couple of my friends with handshakes and greetings. If there wasn't a bar between us they probably would have hugged us! I do believe that now when I am on my way home I will frequent the Trey of Hearts as my new relax after work place!!!! It had a very nice atmosphere and a full liquor bar:) Although someone like Beersnob probably wouldn't like the limited selection of beer I don't drink beer and found myself quite at home with their wide array of liquor:) Yeah I do only drink tequila sunrises but you never know, Drinkbusters is tempting me to expand my horizons and experiment like I did when I was 21 again:)

The third great thing that happened today was that PARIS HILTON WAS ARRESTED FOR A DUI!!!! Oh man!!! I was so happy to hear about this small bit of misfortune!!!! Normally I do not revel in the misfortunes of others at all. I don't believe that it is a good thing to be gleefully cheering what happens to another human being like that but Paris Hilton has been a thorn in America's side for too long. It is time for her to experience a bit of reality in her life and maybe get a grip. She is someone who would greatly benefit from being kicked around by life a little bit. She has the resources to be such an amazing force for good and help so many people, maybe now she will be on the right path.

The last but not the least good thing that happened today was that my candle order from Courtney's Candles arrived!!!! Courtney's Candles makes the absolute best candles in the world!!!! They are very reasonable in price and every single candle smells great and is very potent! Just one of them will fill the lower part of my house with the most amazing of scents!!!!
Now I am burning the Dreamsicle candle which smells like oranges and cream:) It is so wonderful!!!!

Well I hope that your day was twice as good as mine was and as you can tell mine was pretty darn good!!!!

No comments: