Monday, September 11, 2006

Busy But Good Weekend!!!!

With the main project being worked on this weekend and Drinkbusters 1x3 being filmed Saturday night this has been a massively busy weekend!!!!

Despite a couple of small drawbacks this was a very good weekend and I'm glad it was!!!! I needed a weekend like this for a long time. I am going to feel rejuvenated for at least a couple of weeks now and I feel like my energy is slowly returning. I will be ready for the next few months of difficult shooting!!!!

Drinkbusters went pretty well, we tested three strong drinks and amazingly two of them were highly rated with one scoring very low. I had anticpated that the lowest rated one would have been the best drink but it didn't turn out that way.

My fantasy players should finish up tonight in the money league so tomorrow I'll know how I fared. In the free Yahoo! leagues I am 1-1 but I have my kicker going tonight in one league so if he does good then I'll be 2-0.

No comments: