Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Remember When We...."

I realized something very important last night with my Drinkbuster companions.

We are doing something very good right now and one day we WILL look back on this time and think about how good it was. Now let me clarify I'm not talking about the quality of the show itself, I'm talking about the kinship we are really starting to share with one another.

I'm talking about how fondly we will remember this time with each other no matter what changes we will endure in the coming months. This is a special time.

Filming on The Passing Drummers was cut short this weekend by an illness of one of the co-stars so we had the perfect opportunity last night to film 1x4. We got together before hand at Chianti's house to watch a football game while Weezy researched drinks online. She came up with some recipes and they were soon narrowed down to three.

We quickly headed to the Drinkbuster's Studio with our intern and Sass, our audience for the evening. By 10:00 we were ready to roll. We wrapped up one of the funniest shows so far and then headed to a local pub to hang out and talk.

Drinkbusters is fun to shoot and fun to be a part of. I'm happy that everyone involved believes the same thing and looks forward to doing it and I look forward to many many episodes that have yet to be shot!!!!

I just want to say to all of my readers that I am really honored to have this incredible cast of people around me and I'm proud to call Chianti, Weezy, and Beersnob my friends. They are wonderful people and if you ever get the chance to meet them you would think so too.

I am sincere when I say that and mean it will all my heart.

No comments: